Toro Power Max® 724 OE (37779)
The Power Max 724 OE withToro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The convenient one-hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick® chute control. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- 24" clearing width & up to 40' throwing distance
- Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impeller speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Hardened Gear Box Gears: When it comes to gearboxes, it's the gears that matter. The Toro Power Max uses special hardened gears that can handle the toughest snow conditions. Others use softer gears that wear over time.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Durable One-Piece Frame: Durability starts at it's core. The Power Max uses a solid, one-piece unibody frame for ultimate strength that's made out of the same thick steel as the commercial-grade Power Max HD. It has boxed auger housing supports for pushing into deep snow piles.
- Deep Lug Tires: Unlike other brands with rounded, shallow lugs that can't push through deep snow without spinning, the Power Max features squared-off deep lugged tires that aggressively chew down to your driveway for the best possible traction.
- Locking Control Handles: Convenient one-hand interlock system controls allow you to keep one hand free so you can adjust the chute without stopping.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life (original owner only). It is also rust-free, so there's no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11" Dia., Hardened Gears
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation)
- Clearing Width: 24" (60.96 cm)
- Engine: Toro Premium 212cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 Quarts (2.2 L)
- One-Hand Interlock: Yes
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires: 13" (33 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited**
- Weight: 172 lbs. (78 kg)
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 38212): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Drift Breaker (Part # 38213): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- 13" Tire Chains (Part # 38214): Provides additional traction and helps keep drive wheels from slipping in heavy snow and icy conditions. Great for sloped surfaces.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 24 in. (60.96 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. (33 cm)
- 172 lb. (78 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.3 qt. (2.2 L)