Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Makita EA5600FRGG Chainsaw
20" 56 cc RIDGELINE™ Chain Saw
The Makita 20" 56cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and lower vibration for a full range of applications. The 56cc engine delivers 4.0 HP and an engine speed of 13,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. Heavy-duty cartridge filter system increases durability while reducing frequency of maintenance. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and the advanced vibration dampening system is engineered to reduce vibration. The EA5600FRGG is engineered for a range of cutting and trimming applications, and is ideal for farm and ranch work environments.
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.4 cu.in. (55.6 cc)
- Power Rating: 4.1 HP/3 kW
- Max. Engine Speed: 13,800 RPM
- Standard Guide Bar: 20 in.
- Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Gauge: .050 in.
- Fuel Mixture: 50:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.3 oz.
- Oil Tank Capacity: 10.8 oz.
- Net Weight (w/o bar & chain): 12.8 lb.
- Chain Saw Configuration: Bar/chain in box
- Chain Saw Feature: Flush cut handle
- Chain Selection: 3/8 x .050
- User Type: Farm/Ranch
- Power Type: 2-stroke gas
- Shipping Weight: 19.6 lb.
- UPC Code: 088381-395038
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Powerful 4.1 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine delivers high cutting performance with improved fuel efficiency
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Bar nuts are retained for easy maintenance and convenience
- Compact comfortable design with less weight (12.8 lbs)
- 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- (1) 20" Guide Bar, 3/8", .050" (443-053-661)
- (1) 20" Saw Chain, 3/8", .050" (523-102-072A)
- (1) Universal Wrench (941-719-133)
- (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000)
- (1) Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
- (1) 20" Chain Cover (952-020-650)
- 3.4 cu.in. (55.6 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.1 hp (3 kW)
- 12.8 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 20 in.