Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna 535LS Professional Trimmer
Joe's Small Engine of Pine Bush
535LS Professional Trimmer
Husqvarna 535LS is a trimmer in the versatile 35cc class, built for tough commercial use. Top class performance is provided through raw powered X-Torq® engine, unique ergonomics and excellent durability.
- Heavy duty bevel gear: Transmission and bevel gear in proven design together with a sturdy trimmer head for trouble free work.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.57 lbs
- Tube diameter: 1.1 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 418.31 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 243.69 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 34.6 cm³
- Power output: 2.15 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8400 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 20.29 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 475 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 2.18 lbs/h
- Idling speed: 2900 rpm
- Spark plug: Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4300 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- OEM Harness: Single harness
- OEM Trimmer head: T45X M12
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 116 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.29
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.7 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 6.6 m/s²
- 2.15 hp
- 34.6 cm³
- 12.57 lb.