Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Dolmar PS-6400
Joe's Small Engine of Pine Bush
Power, torque and light weight - just what the professional chain saw operator requires for efficient and low-effort forestry work such as tree felling and stripping.
- Model: PS-6400
- Displacement: 64 cc (3.9 cu. in.)
- Power Rating: 3.5 kW (4.7 hp)
- Max Engine Speed: 13,500 rpm
- Net Weight: 6.4 kg (14.1 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.75 L (25.36 oz.)
- Oil Tank Capacity: 0.42 L (14.20 oz.)
- Vibration Damping: Yes
- Chain Tensioning: Lateral tensioning
- Automatic Oilpump: Yes
- Handle Heating: No
- Standard Guide Bar: Power head only
- Optional Guide Bar: 20, 24, 28, 32
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 in.
- Chain Gauge: .050 in.
- Proven reliability
- Integrated chain brake
- Tool-less filter maintenance
- Vibration damping
- Decompression valve
- Lateral chain tensioning
- Adjustable oil pump, disabled at engine idling
- Optimum chip flow through
- 3.9 cu. in. (64 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.7 hp (3.5 kW)
- 14.1 lb. (6.4 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 20, 24, 28, 32 in.